Select Page

Veneer? Wood Type

French Clarendon?

When I was taking a close look at some recently purchased type I thought two blocks looked odd. When I started cleaning the type part of the lowercase “r” separated from the block. Looks like it may be veneer. I don’t know much about veneer wood type. Pretty sure I can perform a little surgery and repair it.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *